
My Central Line was scheduled to come out today (Monday) however, one line broke off last night, so it came out ahead of schedule. Now only a couple of meds every 6 hrs along with some "as needed" ones. Teething big time these days - taking Tylenol & OraJel as needed too! I get my first real bath in my very own bathtub from home, tomorrow! Mommy will be there with Nurse Rosemary to take some pics for this momentous occasion. The stomach wound area is looking very good with skin covering most of the area now. My PT (Physical Therapy) went very well today - I played in my swing, shook my rattles, looked in my mirror, rotated my ball, sat up (with help) in bed, pushed against my weight with my arm on my bed & kicked everyone really good! It was fun but a little tiring. I fell asleep for grandma's visit again-but she doesn't mind. Also, my traech came loose a couple times today but it didn't even bother me - Grandma & Nurse Rosemary were very impressed! God is with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment