October 19, 2008

KIND WORDS FOR A GRANDMOTHER.


"It is healthy and honorable to weep at the loss of someone we love. Healthy because such passion must be released. Honorable because it is respectful to admit the importance of people who have loved and supported us...people whose footprints cannot ever be matched". Maya Angelou


"In celebration of this cherished life, we share your memories-In deepest sympathy, we share your sadness".


Jean...you love your family and friends without limits/boundaries & I would like to thank you for that. I know Gabriella's time on this planet was perfect because of your relentless love & acceptance. I am sorry about your loss, but I know Gabriella experienced a love so intense & a love that few ever experience, because of you, her precious grandmother! May God continue to bless you & your family & help you all get through your grieving process as painless as possible. Thank you for being a great friend & a superb parent & grandparent. Love always, Signet

No comments: