October 19, 2008

TO COMFORT YOU.

"When you lose someone so close, it's hard to bear the sorrow, And it takes strength and courage just to try to face tomorrow...but may the words of others and their warm concern for you, help sustain you day by day and be of comfort, too".

Jean & family...your baby Gabby is truly precious and her story and strength has really touched me! I know she has been such an inspiration not only to me, but to so many people! Just trust & believe that you will see her again some day! Love, Angie (Department of Environmental Quality)

Dear Jean...Words can't express how sorry I am for the loss of someone so young and dear, but God must have other plans for her. I pray that God will continue to watch over and comfort you and your family, and that He will keep little Gabriella in His care always. Sheri (Department of Environmental Quality)

Dear Jean...So sorry to hear about baby Gabriella-such a heartbreaking loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. Yen (Department of Environmental Quality)

Jean, You and your family have such faith that I know you will lift each other up in His name and have strength. Gabby is going to be free & in His loving arms. God bless you all. Debby (Department of Environmental Quality)


No comments: